Thursday, May 24, 2018

Awesome Plastic Golf Tees!

When it comes to golf, I am particular about what tools I use for my golf game. I have a specific type of tee that I like to use. Those were once the Zero Friction 3 prong tees, but not anymore. After playing with the Hyperion Golf 5 prong golf tees, I am switching. Here are my reasons:

  1. More Durable
    • The Hyperion Golf tees lasted longer than the Zero Friction tees. Usually when I played with the Zero Friction tees, they would start to get a weak and bend after a few holes. These stay strong and I couldn't notice any sort of weak spot.
    • Much more economical than wood tees. It seems like wood tees always break every hole. These last for a long time.
  2. Stable
    • They are very stable. You can get the ball on the tee much easier, and have it stay, than the 3-prong tees. The wind doesn't blow it off the tee. 
  3. Longer Distance
    • The Hyperion Golf tees also seemed to go farther than the average tee. 
  4. Reduces Friction and Side Spin
    • Due to the 5-prong design, it reduces the amount of friction on the ball during the shot. It also decreases the amount of side spin you get with average tees. 
  5. Great Price
    • These tees are a great price! You get 30 per pack for only $9.95. That's like 3 for $1.
Overall, I would definitely recommend these tees. You can get them on Amazon. Click here to get yours now. Have fun on the course!

No comments:

Post a Comment